CLICK HERE: https://form.jotform.com/90615545049257
TO APPLY FOR YOUR NEW FURRY FAMILY MEMBER ♥
***IMPORTANT***Prior to filling out our application form, please note our practices, policies and requirements for adopting any Doggytime™Canine Care & Rescue dogs.
Dog Adoption Requirements: ♥
– Our adoptable dogs have been vaccinated for rabies as well as core vaccines DHPP (Distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus).
Once you’ve adopted a dog from us, it is up to you to continue vaccines as required but ask you to consider titer testing as an option, so as not to over-vaccinate. Most veterinary practices offer this alternative.
– Our adoptable dogs have been spayed/neutered, with the exception of underage dogs or seniors. With underage dogs, adoption remains under a temporary status until which time the dog has been
spayed/neutered (no younger than 6 months of age and no older than 18 months of age). Once certification is produced which shows that said dog is no longer intact, adoption becomes final. This is to help prevent pet overpopulation.
– Our adoptable dogs receive a species-appropriate diet of Raw meat, bones, organs, green tripe and vegetables.
We urge you to continue feeding a Raw Diet for the duration of the dog’s life. Doggytime™ provides one full week of Raw Meals, coupled with our Raw Food Training to all new doggy parents. Should a Raw diet not be feasible for you, we recommend a premium kibble or freeze-dried dog food such as Acana.
– We do not use conventional/chemical flea, tick or heartworm preventatives for our dogs, but instead utilize holistic and natural alternatives. We ask that you continue this regime.
All holistic preventatives will be shared with new doggy parents.
– We pride ourselves on using force-free training techniques while focusing on positive reinforcement for all dogs. We ask you to continue this training method. Doggytime™ can enroll you and your dog in our Pup Parent System, which is our virtual training program to help you during the adjustment period, should you need some extra help.
Dog Adoption Process: ♥
Our Adoption Application is the first step in our Adoption process.
If your application meets our standards, you will then be contacted to arrange a telephone interview.
We then schedule a “Home Visit”, where we meet you and perform a home inspection (your yard, fence, front and back doors, proximity to highway/busy streets, etc.)
Next is the first “Meet and Greet” here at Doggytime™Canine Care & Rescue, where you’ll be introduced to the dog you’re applying for.
If there is an existing dog in your household, the “Meet & Greet” can take place on neutral ground, and we usually conduct a minimum of two Meets so both dogs can get familiarized with one another more gradually.
Upon satisfactory completion of the steps in our adoption process, including at least one successful “Meet & Greet”, adoption will be approved and you’ll be able to take your new family member home with you within one week of a successful introduction.
If you are in agreement with these terms, please proceed to our Adoption Application link above. ♥